TrussCam is the latest advance in getting creative and dynamic coverage for stadium, arena, courts, theatres and other events.
This one-of-a-kind trolley mounted, gyro-stabilized camera system provides previously impossible shots in large venues. The versatile system features a camera mounted on a completely wireless trolley, which runs on standard 290mm truss.
Available most anywhere in the world from local staging companies the use of standard truss eliminates the need for expensive custom tracks or rails. Custom curves or straight lines are no problem to install, and because it is fully wireless, lengths as long as a mile or more are possible. The stabilized camera head compensates for any imperfections where the pieces of truss are joined, so set up of the track is fast and easy.
With a battery life of 5 hours on average, runtime is ample to cover any standard
game. What’s more, according to Pictorvision president Tom Hallman, “The fact that
TrussCam’s motorized sled can run up to 30 mph makes it the perfect rail system for sports coverage.”
The TrussCam system debuted in the US at Turner Sports’ 2013 Major League Baseball
playoff coverage, utilizing a 240-foot track just outside the outfield wall. The TrussCam provided a 360-degree view of the action from anywhere along that track.
- Completely Wireless
- Self-contained electric engine
- Wireless dolly control
- Wireless camera control
- No power or video wires to manage (or break!)
- Uses stock 290mm truss (Rent locally, no need to ship custom rails)
- Sets up quickly
- 5 Hour battery life, hot swappable for unlimited run times
- Custom track lengths up to 1 mile
- Runs on straight or curved track
- Accepts stabilized heads with
- Mitchell mount
- Compatible with Cineflex
- Compatible with Pictorvision XR head allowing camera and lens of your choice